HomeAboutPopular PostsE-books Free Printables

Monday, June 22, 2009

Not Me! Monday - Late Night Confession

Better late than never right? It is still technically Monday for a few more hours minutes. Others chose to add MckMama's original NMM posts to her BlogFrog Community today. So, here goes.

This weekend all the rooms in the Ronald McDonald House got presents left at their doors. I did not see my present...


...with less goodies than my neighbor...


and switch them. (Theirs had a shoe polish cloth and extra kleenex.) No one was looking.

Then, I went to the hospital gift shop to get some cough drops. Which I found. (Thank you, Lord!)


And, some Vitamin C drops. (Cool, bonus!)


Some sort of fruity, sugary, gummies? (I love gummies!)


But, sour exploders are great too. They're gummies and they liquify in your mouth? Which to get?


Who put the medicine in the candy aisle? I can't say "NO" to laffy taffy, in multiple flavors.


But, I have too many sweet items!!!!! Oh, I know, I'll add something.......



.....................SALTY!!!!!

I didn't? did I?

Nope, not me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, Lori! Way to NOT be yourself! This is awesome! Love ya!
Lisa

Pamm said...

I love it when you make me laugh out loud and Ben has to ask, "Who's blog are you reading?".