HomeAboutPopular PostsE-books Free Printables

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Maybe not now...but soon

We are waiting. We know what is coming around the corner in the near future. And, we are ready. In the meantime, we are trying to make plans about whether we should stay here, go home, or seek other placement options. 

It seems that Megan has been given relief from the virus she was fighting. The non-invasive types of support we chose to help her has gotten her through this time. She is not struggling as she was. But she is not the same as even a couple of weeks ago either.

We are loving her, caring for her, and enjoying all of our moments with Megan. If the Lord tarries, we may come home next week and be responsible for all the new changes. We have a meeting scheduled for Monday or Tuesday to discuss our treatment and/or placement options for Megan since she seems to have stabilized, although we are still working on finding the right dosages of her pain medications.


Pamm said...

I'm so glad that you have these moments of seeing Megan peaceful and not struggling.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Megan smiling. It is so precious. We have been praying for you. I just wanted you to know that I think that your faith is so amazing and such an inspiration. I will be praying for your meetings on Monday and Tuesday.