HomeAboutPopular PostsE-books Free Printables

Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me! My child! Monday

Ok! So, we've established that we as parents are not perfect and have celebrated that fact thus far. However, today's special edition of Not Me! Monday is celebrating the fact that our children are not perfect either, no matter how cute we dress them or how well they seem to behave in public. Click on the banner below to read hundreds of other mom's stories about what their children have not done.



I have not told my child so many times which drawer to put her clothes into (and not the floor) that she did this:


"Underwear" and...


"Shirts."
Just in case you were wondering, yes they were labeled correctly on my dresser.

It is also no secret that in our household we love candy. Yes, it rubs off on our kids too. Just this morning I sent my dear husband to the store to refill a prescription (and redeem the $20 coupon we got for being frequent flyer pharmacy customers before it expires on us) and pick up some gummies (I love the bulk section too!). They got back from the store and my dear daughter did not say "Here's your bag, Mommy. I got one too and so did Daddy. Now, none of us have to share. Isn't that great?"

See what I did not do? I did not teach her that if you don't want to share yours, all you have to do is make sure your child has one of their own too! WOW! Didn't realize it was that obvious until today.

Do you have a story to share about how perfect your children are not? Leave it in a comment. You don't have to identify yourself and we can all have a ROFL Monday experience. (By the way, for anyway doesn't know ROFL = Rolling On Floor Laughing). Don't we all deserve that kind of Monday?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh no about your dresser!! Oops!

Stopping in from MckMama's blog.

I'll have to read a bit more...I am a special ed teacher and while people often say I'm an angel for doing what i do...I know its the parents that are the real heros!!