HomeAboutPopular PostsE-books Free Printables

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Better get going

Ok, so my friend started a blog this week and has already published more posts than me in the entire month of February. I wonder if she's trying to show me up?

Last night, I helped my mother start her new blog. I will be going to work on her template soon. But, I thought I'd better write something on my blog before she shows me up too.

They've been inspired into the blogosphere, by me? Even though I don't feel very inspiring or uplifting, people seem to think so. I am just a girl trying to get up every day and get through it. If I feel like saying something, I do. Sometimes its fun. Sometimes its boring. Sometimes its depressing (or at least feels like it would be to me). Sometimes it doesn't matter. But, I get it off my chest anyway.

I am so glad others still see the point in coming and visiting. These two fine ladies have now plunged in to give their 2 cents to the world as well. WOW! Congratulations to both of you and I hope the blog world treats you like the queens you are.

2 comments:

Amy Wise said...

I love stopping by to see what is going on in your world. Your blog has helped me not only keep in touch with you, but also to know how best to pray for you and your family. Don't sell yourself short as an inspiration to others, L. You have taught many through your blog about the love of a mother and the love of the Father. You have shown strength in your weakness and shared how your weakness makes you stronger. You have inspired us all. So on behalf of us all, let me say thank you.

signingcharity said...

And tonight you managed to make me cry with your sweet words. Thank you. It is a huge highlight to my day when we talk, whether through facebook chat or texting or on the phone. It makes me smile, makes me pray and adds so much!