HomeAboutPopular PostsE-books Free Printables

Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome to the Burrow Family Children's Hospital!

Medication? Check.
Feeding equipment? Check.
Oxygen and monitor? Check.
Nebulizer and breathing equipment? Check.
Suction? Check.
Tubes, wires, and lack of power outlet space? Check.
IV supplies, cotton balls, alcohol swabs, betadine....etc? Check.
Hospital bed? Check.
Being able to use and do everything that my daughter needs at home? Priceless.

We had a good day today, thanks to everyone's prayers - and my begging and pleading with God. There was no fever, vomiting, or crying. I had a very helpful visitor today. I got to sew for the first time since the beginning of April. I had lunch with my mother. My sister came with her husband and daughter.

And, Megan laughed all afternoon. It sounded like this (although this video was actually filmed in April while she was getting her vest percussion treatment):

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I'm so happy you guys had such a wonderful day. You deserve a wonderful first day home!!!:)