HomeAboutPopular PostsE-books Free Printables

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Isn't She Lovely?

At first, Monica was embarrassed when she found out I used her picture with my doll carriers.


The second time she modeled for me, she knew what it was for and wanted to see herself on my website.


Today, she basked in the glow of the sunlight and gave me some fun poses.





And, no, the doll never fell out! I know, A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.


To think that there has only been about a year and a half since the first photo is almost unbelievable. She has changed so much!

P.S. Wow, I took these myself. All I did was move the photo session outside!
Oh yeah, I forgot. I have to pay her now too!
It cost a new pair of sunglasses!
This post was inspired by:

4 comments:

signingcharity said...

awesome, awesome, awesome!

Jamie H said...

Thanks for joining in my meme! What fun photos! Love the angle on the one of her standing on the swing set with her back toward the camera. I'm surprised the doll didn't fall out too!

Cap Creations said...

Looks like you had a fun photo shoot! They came out great! I see you updated your site too! :)

Pamm said...

I LOVE the sunglasses shot! She is beautiful!