HomeAboutPopular PostsE-books Free Printables

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Familymoon - Beach Love

We spent a week of our "familymoon" at a hotel on the "Gulf side" beach. I was working on a sandcastle our last beach day when Monica came to me and said, "Look what I made, Mom!"



I expected to see that she had finished a nice mold and looked up. "Where is it?" I asked, looking around for the molded sand she'd created. "No, you have to come over here." She said. This is what she made.



I told her I wanted to take a picture of her "creation," her declaration of love towards her sister. She said, "Wait! I want people to know I wrote it."



But, I couldn't fit it all in one frame.



God knew I wanted to write about Megan in the sand but was too scared to ruin the wonderful time everyone was having at the beach. I gave Monica the biggest hug I could right at that very second. She wrote it for me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS.. what a wonderful sister love the pictures and the storys that you post you are all amazing..

Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone wrote it in the sand!! I love it! - Andrea G.

Amy said...

That is so sweet!!

signingcharity said...

Oh Lori. I'm sitting at my desk crying. That is so perfect, so sweet!!!

Unknown said...

sisters are the best!

Pamm said...

SO many perfect things about that moment in time.

Arin said...

Perfect, just perfect.