HomeAboutPopular PostsE-books Free Printables

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Pam Mommy!

I love you very much. Here's half your present.


And, the other half.


These two glossy prints are coming right at you!

Question: I thought you said you didn't scrapbook? I didn't until I just found digiscrapping. That's right! I don't have to write, cut, paste, make a mess all over, not be able to find what I'm looking for... (My sewing already serves those purposes). But, digiscrapping is very neat. All I need is my computer - my pictures are there, the "papers" are loaded in, my "stickers" are loaded in, I can move them around as many times as I want without ruining them, and I can use any font possible. A hobby I can neatly fit into a small little flash drive - now this provides a way I can scrapbook! And, I can print, frame, and put on my walls instead of a book, unless, of course, I make too many!

No comments: