HomeAboutPopular PostsE-books Free Printables

Friday, July 16, 2010

Praying for Peace and Health

I have a close friend who is expecting her third baby in early August. Her baby is very active and appears healthy. However, she is worried about the baby's position while preparing for the labor process.

She has prayed for me unceasingly and I would like to offer the same back to her as well as make everyone aware that she needs peace and continued health for both of them as the delivery approaches.

"Lord, touch my friend and her baby. Calm the nerves and bring your peace to her home so that her family may enjoy one another as they await their newest family member's arrival to their arms. Amen."

3 comments:

signingcharity said...

Thanks Lori. I got further bad news tonight and peace is non existent right now and my current youngest is sick. I'm at a loss.

MommyToTwoBoys said...

I have been here at your blog reading your story and getting to know your family for awhile. You are absolutely amazing. What a strong mama. I admire you in so many ways. You are in my "niche" on the SITS bloggers challenge, so I decided to stop by. I am so happy to have found your blog.

signingcharity said...

You'll never know how much this post meant to me. We had a couple more situations when it came time for Leah Patrice's birth, but she came safe and sound.